Friday, August 20, 2010

i suck at blogging.

lately i've been thinking i need to start a blog and keep up with it; which could also be applied to working out, eating healthy, spirituality. . . anything else that is good for me.

turns out i have a blog. i discovered it when i was visiting a friend's page and saw a link to my own. wow. i guess it saves me the trouble of coming up with a creative name that hasn't already been used because we all know i would've been frustrated when my name was used (by myself earlier) and was forced to come up with something cheesey.

Well, i guess to keep up with my 1 pic a month idea that i started 3 years ago, i'll find something from this month and post it.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

How funny. I've got you in my Reader from when I first set it up, probably almost two years ago. I think I found your blog just Googling you. I did a double-take when I saw a post actually show up.

na said...

I had no idea you had a blog.